Some smart entrepreneur was bound to put the idea together eventually. This week it appears Mycoupon.com wins the prize. They have built an online coupon repository that currently has over 14,000 coupon codes for products services and items all across the Internet. That's pretty good considering they've just recently relaunched their site in the numbers of grown by several thousand just since the launch have been a few days ago.
Combining the powers of social networking with concept of sharing a coupon code is kind of like evolving the concept of a chariot wheel to a radial tire. Coupon codes probably are one of those things that have been shared socially sent shortly after the Internet was created in formalizing that in a structured website that enables people to do that with the latest technology and social networking is bound to make the experience easier.
The result is that instead of having to do a quick Google search every time you're about to check out a product looking for that coupon code essay via fiber 10%, instead you can go to MyCoupons.com and have instant access to thousands of special offers, discount codes, coupon codes and more. And of course since it's a social network that also encourages you to share the coupon codes and discount codes to find right back in the same repository for the next people in a long.
TOP 10 TECH
Top 10 Tech Web Tips
Apps and Games
- ► 2009 (24)
- ► 2008 (87)
- Branding Guru Anyone?
- Pornography Wins Out Over Protective Parents
- UK Broadband Price Comparison
- Apple TV, Where's the Snore Button?
- Web Marketing Services in Dallas
- So Sue Me
- Getting Mini Recording Studio Set up
- Coffee Cups going Unused as Pen Holders
- Vacations.net re-Launch
- Retirees "Wii Would Like To Play!"
- Drug Rehab continues to Demonstrate our Inability ...
- Safe Online 101 - Teaches Parents how to protect t...
- The right Cable- HDMI
- Hot Enough for this Dating Site? Only the Beautifu...
- Telecom Consulting Moving into the Home?
- X-Box 360 Elite
- Reigning in Out of the Box Thinking with Ethics
- Digitize Spare Change with a Garbage Man?
- Fly Me to the Moon
- Are You Ready to Deal with an Emergency
- Digital Pioneer Backus
- Getting Travel Right with Web 2.0 Tools for Geeks
- Zdnet Confused over Concept of Hacking and Modding...
- UMPC - Old Product New Specs
- Tagging Your Property Hasn't gone High Tech with R...
- Arctic melt will heat planet while Antartic melt w...
- Un-Functional Furniture too Froofy
- MY Super Sized Map
- Paint Technology Made to Fade or Made to Last?
- Vonage Plays Catch Up after Judge awards injunctio...
- MyCoupon Social Network
- Still Dealing with the Daily Light Savings Time Bu...
- The Wild Wild Net
- Physical Relocations Don't Phase Web Businesses- t...
- Water to Ice in a Nanosecond
- Vegas Trends
- Archaelogical Blogging in the Public Domain
- Video Games Contribute to Future Risk
- Symantec’s Threat Report Findings
- Quotes vs Prices
- Inter-Office E-mail Sparks Comradery
- Domain Business Techniques 201
- Lip Technology - Lip Stain
- Launch of Top10Tech
- Google Acquisres Adscape and Adds Gaming Ads to it...
- When Technology is Purchased for Looks instead of ...
- Better Furniture Needed For Work at Home Comfort
- Astronaut Email Teasing on the Space Shuttle
- Future Bets on Technology - Focus on Ease of Inter...
- Cable Boxes to become Universal
- Do you Have the Bug to Throw Up Your Own Shingle?
- Firefox Market share 38.9% | Internet Explorer 56....
- Get Creative to Great Domain Name
- ▼ March (54)
- Broken Technology Series (27)
- Finding a Better Way (11)
- Microsoft (11)
- Google (9)
- intellectual property (9)
- Apple (6)
- Broadband (6)
- Privacy Issues (6)
- consumer electronics (6)
- mind mapping (6)
- mobile phones (6)
- Good Service Solutions (5)
- Information 2.0 (5)
- Motorola (5)
- iPhone (5)
- Fun Technology (4)
- Relaxation Technology (4)
- search (4)
- Broken Marketing Series (3)
- Business Intelligence (3)
- Mergers (3)
- censorship (3)
- technology politics (3)
- Crazy Customer Service (2)
- Icahn Watch (2)
- Monopoly (2)
- Online Software (2)
- Podcasting (2)
- Pricing (2)
- VOIP (2)
- Voice Over (2)
- Voice Recognition (2)
- expos (2)
- internet advertising (2)
- space (2)
- video (2)
- wifi (2)
- Astronomy (1)
- Astrophysicists on Hiatus (1)
- Batteries (1)
- Blog Conventions (1)
- Blogging Sponsors (1)
- Database (1)
- Internet Radio (1)
- Losing Ludites (1)
- Nintendo (1)
- Online Games (1)
- Online Protests (1)
- Online Tools (1)
- Promotional Advertising (1)
- QuickBase (1)
- Real Estate (1)
- Undercapitalized Feedback (1)
- Video Games (1)
- Will We Be Here Tomorrow? (1)
- black friday (1)
- cencorship (1)
- computers (1)
- conferences (1)
- copyright (1)
- dead or alive? (1)
- education technology (1)
- environment (1)
- iSmoke (1)
- lighting (1)
- monitors (1)
- social networking (1)
- tradeshows (1)
- zune (1)