Future Bets on Technology - Focus on Ease of Interaction

Since I started using voice recognition tools to compose and write my articles, I am now spending a lot less time in front of the computer monitor. This is significantly reducing the amount of eyestrain that I would normally experience. So it doesn't look like I'll be needing a prescription for Fioricet or another case of tylenol anytime soon.

Soon I think technology will improve to the point where human interaction and creative work with computers will be even more effortless. This is the area where we will see a new round of both creative achievement and large strides in productivity improvement. Keep investing long in technology that focuses on these areas in tools such as 3d, virtual reality, audio and video tools and you will do well as a whole.

0 Responses:

TOP 10 TECH

Top 10 Tech Web Tips

Apps and Games

Blog Archive