Our sponsor DivaBeautyProducts.com provides products created Senegence international. They been the leading retailer for senegence products since 2003. Senegence products provide a lip stain beauty product that allows people to apply multiple layers of protection increasing gloss and luster their lips. This alternative approach to applying color and shine to lips is a simple enough concept in technology, but in application much more complex to execute as successfully as Senegence has done.
Multiple layers also allow for mixing of multiple colors for the optimum color and hue effect. This solution enables a greater ability to provide protection from checking and dry lips. In addition these products are FDA approved.
Senegence does provide many reselling opportunities for individual small businesses online businesses that are interested in reselling these products to different clients.
TOP 10 TECH
Top 10 Tech Web Tips
Apps and Games
- ► 2009 (24)
- ► 2008 (87)
- Branding Guru Anyone?
- Pornography Wins Out Over Protective Parents
- UK Broadband Price Comparison
- Apple TV, Where's the Snore Button?
- Web Marketing Services in Dallas
- So Sue Me
- Getting Mini Recording Studio Set up
- Coffee Cups going Unused as Pen Holders
- Vacations.net re-Launch
- Retirees "Wii Would Like To Play!"
- Drug Rehab continues to Demonstrate our Inability ...
- Safe Online 101 - Teaches Parents how to protect t...
- The right Cable- HDMI
- Hot Enough for this Dating Site? Only the Beautifu...
- Telecom Consulting Moving into the Home?
- X-Box 360 Elite
- Reigning in Out of the Box Thinking with Ethics
- Digitize Spare Change with a Garbage Man?
- Fly Me to the Moon
- Are You Ready to Deal with an Emergency
- Digital Pioneer Backus
- Getting Travel Right with Web 2.0 Tools for Geeks
- Zdnet Confused over Concept of Hacking and Modding...
- UMPC - Old Product New Specs
- Tagging Your Property Hasn't gone High Tech with R...
- Arctic melt will heat planet while Antartic melt w...
- Un-Functional Furniture too Froofy
- MY Super Sized Map
- Paint Technology Made to Fade or Made to Last?
- Vonage Plays Catch Up after Judge awards injunctio...
- MyCoupon Social Network
- Still Dealing with the Daily Light Savings Time Bu...
- The Wild Wild Net
- Physical Relocations Don't Phase Web Businesses- t...
- Water to Ice in a Nanosecond
- Vegas Trends
- Archaelogical Blogging in the Public Domain
- Video Games Contribute to Future Risk
- Symantec’s Threat Report Findings
- Quotes vs Prices
- Inter-Office E-mail Sparks Comradery
- Domain Business Techniques 201
- Lip Technology - Lip Stain
- Launch of Top10Tech
- Google Acquisres Adscape and Adds Gaming Ads to it...
- When Technology is Purchased for Looks instead of ...
- Better Furniture Needed For Work at Home Comfort
- Astronaut Email Teasing on the Space Shuttle
- Future Bets on Technology - Focus on Ease of Inter...
- Cable Boxes to become Universal
- Do you Have the Bug to Throw Up Your Own Shingle?
- Firefox Market share 38.9% | Internet Explorer 56....
- Get Creative to Great Domain Name
- ▼ March (54)
- Broken Technology Series (27)
- Finding a Better Way (11)
- Microsoft (11)
- Google (9)
- intellectual property (9)
- Apple (6)
- Broadband (6)
- Privacy Issues (6)
- consumer electronics (6)
- mind mapping (6)
- mobile phones (6)
- Good Service Solutions (5)
- Information 2.0 (5)
- Motorola (5)
- iPhone (5)
- Fun Technology (4)
- Relaxation Technology (4)
- search (4)
- Broken Marketing Series (3)
- Business Intelligence (3)
- Mergers (3)
- censorship (3)
- technology politics (3)
- Crazy Customer Service (2)
- Icahn Watch (2)
- Monopoly (2)
- Online Software (2)
- Podcasting (2)
- Pricing (2)
- VOIP (2)
- Voice Over (2)
- Voice Recognition (2)
- expos (2)
- internet advertising (2)
- space (2)
- video (2)
- wifi (2)
- Astronomy (1)
- Astrophysicists on Hiatus (1)
- Batteries (1)
- Blog Conventions (1)
- Blogging Sponsors (1)
- Database (1)
- Internet Radio (1)
- Losing Ludites (1)
- Nintendo (1)
- Online Games (1)
- Online Protests (1)
- Online Tools (1)
- Promotional Advertising (1)
- QuickBase (1)
- Real Estate (1)
- Undercapitalized Feedback (1)
- Video Games (1)
- Will We Be Here Tomorrow? (1)
- black friday (1)
- cencorship (1)
- computers (1)
- conferences (1)
- copyright (1)
- dead or alive? (1)
- education technology (1)
- environment (1)
- iSmoke (1)
- lighting (1)
- monitors (1)
- social networking (1)
- tradeshows (1)
- zune (1)