Aerated Laptop Tables for the Deck

I have regularly been on the lookout for a good table to run my laptop on when I'm sitting outside on the deck. The table needs to be capable of sitting at the right height, it needs to be comfortable, it needs to have space for my laptop and a mouse and a mouse pad and on occasion a wireless keyboard.

I came across some interesting teak outdoor furniture at a site called THOSBaker.com. One particular table called the Montecito folding bistro table (Dragon NaturallySpeaking actually got that were correct!) Looks like it might do the trick. It's about 3 feet around and it folds up which is a bonus. Maybe even more interesting is the wood has slats or slits in the wood to a lower little bit of air to circulate through the table. When you are trying to keep a laptop computer cool on a hot day outdoors, that is a nice little extra. I'm sure they don't make this table for laptop purposes but I am definitely going to keep my eye on it.

0 Responses:

TOP 10 TECH

Top 10 Tech Web Tips

Apps and Games

Blog Archive