Dream Search Tool for Relocating Newbies

This summer I have to move and I'm moving a few hundred miles away from my soon to be former home. I'm moving from the Atlanta area to the Charlotte area of North Carolina and that means I have to learn where everything is all over again.

There is an intangible costs of moving when it comes to knowing where things are. You have to invest and spend time to figure out where things are and you get to invest and spend time figuring out where the good buys are too. I'm going to have to start the process all over again and I'm not really looking forward to it. I have moved enough times to know that it is costly!

When and as we move we will have to identify where to get the cheap gas, the cheap milk, the cheap diet coke, the discount office supplies, free Internet access and many many more things. There are lots of online tools to help you find things, even price comparisons but nothing that shares a true local knowledge and possibly reasoned justification describing where the good deals are.  Seems like this would be a good tool that could be implimented using some of the social networking web designs.   Kind of like a digg for local shopping!

0 Responses:

TOP 10 TECH

Top 10 Tech Web Tips

Apps and Games

Blog Archive