Updating TiVo w NexAirA 3G Router


This is a concept that I am still working through. I actually ordered a usb to ethernet converter for $8 from Amazon today so that I can prove the concept out one way or the other. This video walks through the concept. Once I have the adapter, I'll let you know how it works out.

USB to Ethernet Converter on Amazon

http://www.amazon.com/…B0012HPSRA

Establishing WiFi networks at Hotels and Conferences
Something else that I intend to test on my next trip will be the establishment of a WiFi hotspot when I attend my next conference or stay in a hotel that doesn't have WiFi access (for free). Some cheap hotels charge an arm and a leg for WiFi access and when you are working with a group of people this 3G router could become very handy and very economical for the group.

Mobile post sent by 001brettbum using Utterz. reply-count Replies.

0 Responses:

TOP 10 TECH

Top 10 Tech Web Tips

Apps and Games