Powering WiFi Router with Air Card


Here is the Verizon Wireless Air Card that I use. I do not necessarily endorse Verizon Wireless at all. (With my cell phone, a treo 700, they are bane of my existence.) This is just what I have for anyone curious or paying attention to how I use some of my equipment for my various mobile endeavors.

Due to my actual cell phone related experiences with Verizon, I'd just as soon use some other carrier, but in all fairness their air card service seems to work better and be more reliable than their actual cell phone service. Somedays I feel like I am paying Verizon Audemars Piguet watch rates so that I can get a Timex level of service.

Mobile post sent by 001brettbum using Utterz. reply-count Replies.

0 Responses:

TOP 10 TECH

Top 10 Tech Web Tips

Apps and Games