Podcast Expo 2007

For those of you still following this blog, I wanted to share with you that I am still here and still blogging.  In fact I am coming up on having reached my 4,000 th article since I started blogging.

Next week, I will be traveling to the Podcast and New Media Expo in Ontario California and look forward to meeting anyone that is also at the show.  The conference is free to attend and the community that attends the show is normally a great group of people.

On a separate note, we have a number of very interesting things happening throughout the Softduit family of websites.  We'll be making some new announcements next week and I can't wait to share those.  This evening, I am attempting to catch up on some of my writing covering a number of different sites. 

For those of you that follow my mobile office travails, I have been working by the lake again recently, but I run into snags at night.  The mosquitos come in and are attracted to my computer screen.  So I have to head indoors.  I have to wonder if it could be possible to create a type of lighting and a type of computer screen that did not attract bugs! 

If I could find that type of lighting, I'd snap it up no matter what the cost nor brand so that I could work out doors much more often.  It doesn't have to be fancy quoizel lighting nor does it have to be cheap generic looking stuff, it just needs to work.

0 Responses:

TOP 10 TECH

Top 10 Tech Web Tips