Comcast Executive Care?

Last week I blogged about a Comcast outage. A Comcast representative commented on my post and ask me to contact them. You can see it here: http://aaronburcell.typepad.com/…ng-me.html



In a follow-up email, I asked the commenter if there were some alert system that provided an eta on outage recovery -- a system like Pacific Gas and Electricity's phone tree. I didn't get an immediate response.



This morning I took a call from Comcast Executive Care. The contact apologized for the inconvenience, asked for multiple bits of contact info. He then indicated that someone from his group in the Bay Area would be calling me. So far, I'm not all that impressed, but I'm curious to see what transpires next.

AaronB's Mobile post sent by brettbum using Utterzreply-count Replies.

0 Responses:

TOP 10 TECH

Top 10 Tech Web Tips

Apps and Games