Why Does My Verizon Wireless Aircard Always Have to Be Updated When I'm Pressed for time?

Yes, its been a while since I had the opportunity to talk about Verizon Wireless.  I have been fortunate and have not had to use their services in a couple months until today when I was traveling.  Of course, as soon as I tried to connect to VZW, I get the nasty message that my air card needs to update.

image

These silly updates can take anywhere from 2 minutes to 30 minutes. I was lucky this time, and it was only about 4 minutes, but these always seem to happen when I’m in a hurry.  That goes double for those times when I’m in a hurry and I’m traveling!

How do they know I’m on the road, when I do not have a Verizon Wireless cell phone?

Must be that blasted air card.  ;)

0 Responses:

TOP 10 TECH

Top 10 Tech Web Tips