Why Does My Verizon Wireless Aircard Always Have to Be Updated When I'm Pressed for time?

Yes, its been a while since I had the opportunity to talk about Verizon Wireless.  I have been fortunate and have not had to use their services in a couple months until today when I was traveling.  Of course, as soon as I tried to connect to VZW, I get the nasty message that my air card needs to update.

image

These silly updates can take anywhere from 2 minutes to 30 minutes. I was lucky this time, and it was only about 4 minutes, but these always seem to happen when I’m in a hurry.  That goes double for those times when I’m in a hurry and I’m traveling!

How do they know I’m on the road, when I do not have a Verizon Wireless cell phone?

Must be that blasted air card.  ;)

0 Responses:

TOP 10 TECH

Mind Mapping News

Loading...

Top 10 Tech Web Tips

Recent Electronics and Gadget Videos

Loading...

Patent Lawsuit News

Loading...

Coupons and Discounts

Latest News

Loading...

Software news

Loading...